Sunday 17 September 2017

PROPAGANDA FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I am at the age when people are dying. I realized long ago that life is only important if you have sociability, family, love, community, it is never the accumilation of goodies and toys despite my love of shoes and black dresses. Everything nowadays in the West seems to be about the American dream where happiness is thought to be  purchases bought in shopping malls. Well, anybody with intelligence will know that is not true, but commerce seems essential to our health and vitality. It is not. Long ago I fell in love with Yoga for about 15 years it helped me understand the poverty of my spirit and expand my ideals. It was not about buying the latest jacket at Saint Laurent but of course love. It was  certainly not religion which was propaganda to keep the human quiet. It was holding hands, talking, sharing. I love sharing with people not only by social media which feals like post cards but connected to the care of all creatues on the planet and their welfare.
There is a problem with Democracy, as economics have to be involved. Poverty both financial and spirit,  is a necessity so we are  easily mind controlled. This has been going on for centuries, both Elizabeth 1st and Henry V111 used it.  Most people love to be politically correct and so are prime targets to be manipulated. I like to think, despite my blonde curls,  I question public behavior and  political policies and believe we should all have freedom of speech despite being bombarded with truth and lies.
As my friends and associates die I realise everytime I think of them they are alive, the brain is most powerful and can transport you anywhere you like. We are living in the era of the "Selfie" where we can create a bubble for ourselves with little real communication. So let's change that, embrace our friends and family.

No comments: